Friday, January 14, 2011

About Me

 My name is Abraham Fernandez. I'm just a guy who has the same dream as what any typical people do. I currently resides in Chicago particularly at Rogers Park (near Loyola University). I'm pretty much a quiet type of guy, yet a friendly and approachable person. So let me tell you about myself...

I'm currently 18 years old, but i look younger judging from my appearance. I was born 13,774.04 kilometers away from USA which is the Philippines. A very tropical country and has a lot of fancy stuff;moreover, i have lived there for 15 years and my family decided to migrate to USA. My experience of schooling way back in my country is harder if i compare it to my high school experience here in America. I love studying, and i always aim to get good grades of any of my classes. Like most of the teens these days, i have done crazy doings as well, specially disobeying your parents. I have never failed to please them with my grades, so sometimes i get a little bit naughty
Obviously, most of the people say that “music is my life,” apparently I belong to that group. I can play different kinds of instruments which are guitar, bass, drums, and piano. I love rock songs especially 80's rock songs. I love singing especially during occasions like Christmas and New Year. We blissfully sing until we reach our limit by the use of karaoke. Funnily speaking, I have improved my vocal voice because of that.
Finally, I act nice if people are nice to me, and I'll be cruel if they treat me negatively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment